Friday, January 1, 2010

Craving

Observing you from afar
My mind ventures,
Aesthetic thoughts.
Body ripens;
Season sweet pine.
Over time yellow,
Soft and ready.
Built in flavour savour,
Relishing my own essence.
Intense thinking
Thoughts a new
Of what I’d like to do
And wanting
But not now
Holding
Still fantasying
Taking it slow.
Refusing to move
Longer I wait,
more I savour.
Sautee meat,
Triggering bone
To sip the juice.
Holding the sap,
on my tongue
Wanting to spill
To squeeze in your mouth
My tongue

AND WANTING.

Wanting
Is my secret craving

3 comments:

  1. Cravings as such may indulged in. Unlike the ones asking you to slit your wrists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh im left wanting more...OF THIS!
    i love how fragile, yet sensual your words are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...words vibrating sweet "itches" of crave..so passionate and intense...hmm...a crave bomb poetically exploded...and the explosion is amazing...and amazing indeed...awesome!

    ReplyDelete